Have a specific question after reading House Rules? Call Concan VIP, 830.275.8670
1. Families: Minors must be supervised by a responsible adult.
2. No pets allowed.
3. No tents, pop-ups or RV's at vacation homes.
4. No smoking inside any vacation homes.
5. No littering.
6. No glass containers in or near the vacation home pool or near the River.
7. No mini-bikes, ATVs or golf carts. (As per Tierra Linda Subdivision POA Rules.)
8. Small fires in designated areas only.
9. No discharge of fireworks or firearms.
10. Lights/music off at 11:00 pm in vacation homes.
11. No loud music allowed at any time. No offensive language or behavior.
12. Vacation Homes must always be kept clean and neat.
13. Children are not allowed in the pool area or river area without the supervision of a responsible adult or guardian. Parents: please do not allow your children to roam around unsupervised.
14. Hunter: Management is a "Feather Free" establishment.
15. Easter Patrons: We love confetti eggs but not at our vacation rental homes.
No pets allowed. Furry Friends MUST be left at home.
Check-in is at 4pm
Check-out is at 11am, Firm during Peak Season
For your safety and the safety of others the answer is no. If we suspect that there are too many people on the property we will ask that your additional guests leave. Please remember that we do have security cameras on site and reserve the right to remove you if you violate this policy.