Proud member of the Fighting Texas Aggies - Class of 1998
Sign up to hear from us about SPECIALS at VACATION CONCAN RENTALS!
After your stay, it would mean the world to us if you could write a Review on Facebook, Google and/or Yelp and tell others about your good experience! It is one of the best ways we have of getting new guests!
Management Reservation Policies:
Peak Season (May 1 - September 30)
Holidays: Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving & Easter
10% Holiday Mark-up July 1-4
Spring Break (Rio Frio Fest)
· A 2-night deposit is due at the time of reservation.
· If you would like to mail in a check deposit, you have 10 days from the day the reservation is made to get the payment sent in. Management also offers E-Check (ACH Draft) option.
· Remaining Balance is due 60 days prior to arrival date.
· If you cancel 60 days prior to your reservations, you will receive a full refund less 25% handling fee of the first night's rental fee (handling fee).
· If you cancel within 60 days, you will lose 100% of your payment(s) unless we can rent the unit for the reserved stay at full rate.
· If this can be rented, management will refund 100% less 50% handling fee of the first night's rental.
· No partial cancellations will be accepted.
· Unusual or extenuating circumstances will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of management.
· The party making the reservation becomes the responsible party for payment and for the actions and behavior of all others that may occupy the vacation home during the rental period.
· Responsible party must be at least 21 years of age or older and provide a valid credit card and driver's license upon check-in.
· You are responsible for payment of days you reserved - no exceptions.
For your safety and convenience, the following rules must be observed. Management reserves the right to refuse admittance and to evict those not complying to the rules of good conduct and safety.
1. Families: Minors must be supervised by a responsible adult.
2. No pets allowed. Violation fee will be determined on a case-by-case basis and is nonrefundable.
3. No tents, pop-ups or RV's at vacation homes.
4. No smoking inside any vacation homes.
5. No littering.
6. No glass containers in or near the vacation home pool or near the River.
7. No mini-bikes, ATVs or golf carts.
8. Small fires in designated areas only.
9. No discharge of fireworks or firearms.
10. Lights/music off at 11:00 pm in vacation homes.
11. No loud music allowed at any time. No offensive language or behavior.
12. Vacation Homes must always be kept clean and neat.
13. Children are not allowed in the pool area or river area without the supervision of a responsible adult or guardian. Parents: please do not allow your children to roam around unsupervised.
14. Hunter: Management is a "Feather Free" establishment. There will be a $250 clean up fee for any feathers or other carcasses left behind at vacation home premises.
15. Easter Patrons: We love confetti eggs but not at our vacation rental homes. There will be a $500 clean up fee for any confetti left inside and/or around the vacation home.
16. We will not rent to minors -- families only. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. No profanity - please do respect your neighbors.
We are a family-oriented business and we are proud to offer quality accommodations at reasonable rates. So that we can maintain these standards for generations to come, we respect and adhere to these policies.
Please respect our vacation homes and leave them as you found them. Observe the NOT PETS and NO SMOKING rule. To maintain the vacation home in a safe and conformable condition, we must limit the number of guests per vacation home. Maximum Occupancy is based on how many the vacation home will sleep. Eviction will occur. The number of vehicles is limited, one vehicle per bedroom. Inquire about overflow parking.
Tierra Linda, Concan, TX 78838
Vacation Concan Rentals is a website for advertising these properties.
www.vacationconcan.com is a website for advertising these properties.
Rustic Riviera is owned and operated by Rustic Riviera, LLC.
Chula Vista is owned and operated by Chula Vista on the Frio, LLC.
These properties are currently managed by Frio Country Resort.